Personal Taxation & Self Assessment


Most people pay tax on their earnings or pensions through PAYE (pay as you earn). Under PAYE the employer or pension provider deducts tax on behalf of HMRC, and you don’t usually get a Self-Assessment tax return.

However, if you are not on PAYE, and/or are due to pay additional tax because of other income (property or investments, or because you’re self-employed) you have to account for this income through Self-Assessment.

We have much experience with the correct completion of Self-Assessment tax returns and can assist you with completion of forms and calculation of tax (including any relief due).

Fairway Accountants
Old Anglo House

Mitton Street

Stourport on Severn


DY13 9AQ

t: 01299 822 283


Print Print | Sitemap
© Fairway Accountants 1994-2019